Re: [Xen-devel] On setting clear criteria for declaring a feature acceptable (was "vmx: VT-d posted-interrupt core logic handling")

On 09/03/16 16:23, George Dunlap wrote:

> I don't know why this is controversial -- this seems obvious to me.
> What do other committers / maintainers think?

I started on a reply to this but then I went back and read the original
thread...

+    /*
+     * XXX: The length of the list depends on how many vCPU is current
+     * blocked on this specific pCPU. This may hurt the interrupt
+     * latency if the list grows to too many entries.
+     */

Even the original author knows that there's a problem here, so in this
case George, I think you are unfairly criticizing Jan.

David