Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Garbled screen after RAM Scrub on boot

>>> On 07.03.16 at 15:33, <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you guys ever seen something like this before?  Any ideas how to
> proceed?

What Andrew said is one possibility. There could be others, depending
on when _exactly_ these odd little squares show up. However, as to
what Andrew suggests - afaict this ought to lead to a black screen,
since character zero is a blank one in all our fonts, not a little box
(which is usually used to represent unknown characters), and even
the character used in debug build (0xc2) isn't represented by a little
box in any of our fonts. I therefore suspect the problem to be
introduced by the Dom0 kernel, not the hypervisor.

Jan