[Xen-devel] Running two vcpus simultaneously, on two different cpus

Hi all,

I'm sara, a researcher, who trying to modify xen HV. This is my first question and i'm fresh in mailing lists, so hope i choose the correct list.

I need to create two or more identical vcpus and then run them on separate cores. I exactly mean that i want having two or more from one vcpu when creating and then run them together on different cores. however i don't know from where i should start and what is the correct point or points of the project for me to concentrate? as i did some searches, i found out the scheduler may be a suitable place for begging.

can you please give me a clue?

Thanks and regards.