Re: [Xen-devel] Restoring FPU exception state

Interesting. Let me also have a check internally whether there is other
architectural alternative. BTW, not quite related. Could I think finally
Xen may allow user to specify OS type as a general per-domain control,
and then Xen can do free optimizations underlying based on that type?
I don't expect we want to expose raw FPU related per-domain control
since it's difficult for users to correctly set it up...

Thanks
Kevin