[Xen-devel] Urgent: Cleaning up project list in preparation for GSoc and the next Outreachy round

Hi folks,

GSoc mentor organisation applications are opening and as such we need to get
our project list into shape: the current list of projects are at
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Development_Projects and
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects

The application deadline is Feb 19th, by which we need to have a good list of
projects.

I also wanted to address some challenges we had around Hypervisor projects and
necessary hardware and track that in the GSoc landing page, which I will put
together based on conversations with mentors

So what we need is:
a) Weed out any old and stale projects (of which we have a few)
b) Add some new ones, if appropriate

I will also need a co-administrator for the GSoC application

Best Regards
Lars