Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.7 Development Update

>>> On 01.02.16 at 11:45, <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> *  xsave/xrtors support
>   -  Shuai Ruan

As per
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-01/msg03264.html
and even more importantly
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-01/msg03271.html
plus the lack of feedback from the original contributor on almost
any issues with that code (see e.g. also the recent Xen boot
problems, which lead to
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-01/msg03742.html
) I'm currently viewing this as a candidate for disabling prior to the
release, so that we (hopefully) won't end up with the same disaster
we had with the original enabling of xsave. I'll of course be more
than happy to be convinced that I'm completely off with the above
issues...

Jan