[Xen-devel] what's the type of nested xen? HVM or PV?

Happy Holiday, guys. God tell me that I should work this out before celebrate ; )
I create a HVM first, then compile Xen on it. The dom0 of this Xen is a PV. So is this nested xen a HVM or a PV? It's hard to differentiate when concerning to enable events as only HVM supports events.