Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.5-testing test] 66666: regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass

>>> On 21.12.15 at 17:06, <osstest-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flight 66666 xen-4.5-testing real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/66666/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-amd64-i386-xl-qemuu-ovmf-amd64  9 debian-hvm-install fail REGR. vs.
> 66426
>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemuu-ovmf-amd64 9 debian-hvm-install fail REGR. vs.
> 66426

These seem to fail pretty consistently in 4.6, 4.5, and 4.4, which
seems odd considering that no similar failure was so far seen on
-unstable (flight 66590 included the respective commits, and while
it has many blocked tests the ovmf ones ar not among those). The
guest appears to not make any attempt to reboot (albeit the libxl
log shows that shutdown got initiated), but I can't see no other
oddities in the logs. Thoughts anyone?

Jan