Re: [Xen-devel] how does nested xen translate memory address?

In addition, how can I obtain the physical address range of the nested Xen? By
default, I can obtain its virtual address from xen-syms file, but I don't think
it is equal to its physical address, as there are two Xens (L0 and L1)
co-exists.