Re: [Xen-devel] boot xen use legacy bios

>>> On 29.11.15 at 12:26, <quizy_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I got the problem of multiple cores CPU cannot be fully used when using UEFI
> mode. It is suggested that I should be boot the xen in legacy mode. How is it
> done?

For BIOSes that don't have a Legacy Support Module, booting in
non-EFI mode just won't work. See my other reply. For BIOSes
that do have an LSM, you may need to find the setup option to
turn it on if it's not on by default.

But generally questions like this belong on xen-users, not xen-devel.

Jan