Re: [Xen-devel] 9p file system for xen

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 10:51:04AM -0500, Neil Sikka wrote:
> Wei, based on our discussions, you will review as much as possible before
> leaving for vacation, and have started last Wednesday. Could you please
> share what you are reviewing so I (and anyone else interested) can also
> assist in reviewing it?

What I meant was "when patches are posted to xen-devel I will try to
review as much as possible". There is no patch on xen-devel so I haven't
actually reviewed anything, nor can anyone else who is interested in
getting it work review anything.

What I started last Wednesday was refactoring some QEMU code (only
renaming files and making QEMU build), so that QEMU 9pfs doesn't just
assume it is using virtio transport. I didn't mean I started review
anything.

Further discussion should go to xen-devel. There is definitely a need to
get input from wider community to better coordinate this work.

Wei.