[Xen-devel] Update upstream qemu to 2.4.1 for xen-unstable

I saw that upstream qemu for xen-unstable is still not updated at least to latest stable version. I tested qemu 2.4.0.1 for some weeks on 2 systems backporting this 2 patches: spice: surface switch fast path requires same format too (I think is good backport it also on future update in xen as it fix a spice regression) xen/HVM: atomically access pointers in bufioreq handling (I suppose that this will be added in xen git too)

I also recently tested 2.4.1 (also backporting same 2 patches above) without finding regression for now.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.