Re: [Xen-devel] Runtime services support for Xen on ARM

>>> On 12.11.15 at 10:06, <zhaoshenglong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Today I try the way you suggested. Set USE_SET_VIRTUAL_ADDRESS_MAP on
> ARM and make a fake efi_rs_enter() and efi_rs_leave(). But when calling
> efi_init_memory, it fails with below log:

You can't just #define that constant and assume things will work: This
code is there so far only for documentation purposes. You need to go
look what parts of it may have bitrotted.

> It fails at below line:
>
>     efi_rs->SetVirtualAddressMap(efi_memmap_size, efi_mdesc_size,
>                                  mdesc_ver, efi_memmap);

Quite obviously because efi_exit_boot() now sets efi_bs to NULL.

Jan