[Xen-devel] questions about dirty bitmap

Hi,alls

  As we know,xen 4+Âmaintains a dirty bitmap. Snapshot or migration will use this bitmap.ÂWhen the guest domain changes the memory pageï VMM can capture it and set dirty bitmap to 1. I want to know the position in source code of this operation. And how did this process be realizedï

Thanksï