[Xen-devel] Question about Xilinx ZynqMP

Hi,

I saw Xen is supported on Xilinx ZynqMP platform at [1].
I want to have a look at the real hardware of the  Xilinx ZynqMP
platform and probably buy on to play with it.

However, after several googling, I couldn't find anywhere to buy it.

I'm wondering
(a) if Xilinx has the real hardware now and Xen can run it, or
(b) Xen just run on the ARM hardware emulator for Xilinx ZynqMP platform?
I guess it should be (a). Am I correct?

If anyone happen to have such a hardware, would you mind pointing me
to someplace that I can buy it?

Thank you in advance!

[1] http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-03/msg01219.html

Best,