[Xen-devel] Cannot boot into Dom0 after reading vcpu_info in sched_credit

Hi there
I need to access event channel mask and pending bits for a vcpu in sched_credit.c. Thus I'm trying to get and print this info in runq_insert using vcpu_info like this:
printk("\nhello %d %d \n",vcpu_info(svc->vcpu,evtchn_upcall_mask),vcpu_info(svc->vcpu,evtchn_upcall_pending));
After compiling and resinstalling (of course without any errors) I reboot my Dom0 but the machine does not boot with Xen and gets rebooted after bootloader.
The same printk works without any problem when I use it in event_channel.c to print those info.
So there are a few questions:
1. Any idea what is the reason of reboot and how to fix it?
2. Any idea how can I examine logs to find out the problem? Where and what should I look for?
3. Any ideas to access per vcpu mask and pending bits in sched_credit.c functions (e.g. runq_insert or runq_sort)
Thanks all