Re: [Xen-devel] ARM64 EFI runtime

Hi Brijesh,

passing EFI tables to dom0 is still under work by Shannon, see:
http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=144321258920213. For now you could
simply reuse the existing linux uefi device tree nodes, see
Documentation/arm/uefi.txt and the existing acpi patch series for Xen,
which also introduces passing efi tables to dom0:
http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=143189314630953.

Once dom0 knows about efi, then it is just a matter of enabling the
existing PV runtime services on arm64, see drivers/xen/efi.c.