[Xen-devel] help for snapshot

Hi,alls

I'm modifying the source code of xen-4.4.1. Specifically, I'm modifying the memory copy part of snapshot. I first put all memory pages to write protection, and then rewrite the write protection exception part of the code. After capture the exception then save the memory page , and all memory page copy is complete, call the function xenaccess_teardown(xch, xenaccess), but there is a mistake:

libxl: error: libxl_utils.c:396:libxl_read_exactly: file/stream truncated reading ipc msg header from domain 3 save/restore helper stdout pipe
libxl: error: libxl_exec.c:129:libxl_report_child_exitstatus: domain 3 save/restore helper [-1] died due to fatal signal Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Failed to save domain, resuming domain

Has anyone ever meet this kind of problem, and who can tell me the cause of the error.

Thanks