[Xen-devel] osstest: elbling0 bios boot order reset

FTR:

09:12 <@ijc> Diziet: elbling0 seems to have stopped pxe booting and is
             always booting from it's disk:
09:12 <@ijc>
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/host/elbling0.html
09:12 <@ijc>
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/62716/test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemuu-debianhvm-amd64-xsm/serial-elbling0.log
09:12 <@ijc> I've setflags \!blessed-{adhoc,play,real} on it (but not
             elbling1 which looks ok)

I booked the machine out and looked at the BIOS.  I reset the boot
order (to 1. network; 2. the actual sata disk; 3. "C:" (not sure what
this is for).

I didn't book out elbling1 too so I haven't double-checked the other
setttings.

When rebooted it booted from the network and found the preseed file
left by the last ts-host-install attempt.  I have reblessed it and
thrown it back.

11:09 <Diziet> I wish these machines wouldn't periodically forget to
               boot from the network.
11:15 <Diziet> It happens in Cambridge too occasionally.
11:15 <Diziet> I think this is about the 1st or 2nd time in the new
               colo so maybe newer machines are a bit better.

Ian.