[Xen-devel] Xen Project, QEMU and Linux Coverity defect densities

Hi folks,

as preparation for the xen 4.6 release (and putting together PR), I was looking at Coverity stats. It seems that we made a little progress in terms of defect density, but that we have fallen behind compared to Linux & QEMU.

Defect Density & Outstanding Defects
Xen: 0.58 & 678
Linux: 0.51 & 5248
QEMU: 0.10 & 109

I attached the stats of Xen, QEMU and Linux as screenshots.

I am wondering, whether we should go for a push early in the next release cycle to address these.

Regards
Lars

== QEMU ==

== Linux ==