Re: [Xen-devel] [MirageOS-devel] OutreachY round 11 - Please update project list and add new projects

> On 17 Sep 2015, at 14:00, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> the AB is sponsoring 2 interns again for the winter round
>
> This means we need to update the following pages by September 28
> * All: http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects - aka add
> new projects/remove old ones
> * MirageOS: http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects has
> projects in it - are these still valid, or are they replaced by
> https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects ?

Pioneer Projects page is where we list what we have, is it ok to point people
there?
The completed ones are moved to the bottom of the list but thereâs typically
scope to expand those too.

Iâve added a note to make sure we discuss this on the next MirageOS call [1],
too.

[1] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda

Amir