Re: [Xen-devel] xl: libxl_domain_info: getting domain info list: Bad address

On 11/09/2015 08:55, Riku Voipio wrote:
It looks like the errors started Sep 4th, while Sep 3rd was still OK.
The Xen binary was same for both test runs, only the kernel (which
follows mainline) was changed.

Failing kernel was 807249d3ada1ff28a47c4054ca4edd479421b671
While last succeeding was 1e1a4e8f439113b7820bc7150569f685e1cc2b43

Thank you for narrowing down.

This range includes merge of ARM development updates from Russell King
for 4.3, which probably contains the change that breaks Xen.

I've been able to reproduce it on midway so it's not related to the Arndale board.

Although, I don't see anything obvious in the log which could break Xen.

I will try a manual bisection to see if I can fingered a specific commit.

--
Julien Grall