Re: [Xen-devel] [OSSTest Nested v12 18/21] After Xen install, configure its xenbr0 interface as dhcp

Ian Jackson:
> Robert Ho:
> > Ian Campbell:
> > > We should continue to use fixed IP addresses where we have them.
> >
> > Then I'm not confident to change selecthost(). Would you help give me
> > the patch addressing this?
>
> I will try to come up with something.

This is the kind of thing I would suggest.  NB that this is COMPLETELY
UNTESTED.  If you have trouble testing and/or debugging this please
let me know and I will do it.

I have split it into 4 patches but I'm not necessarily convinced that
it needs to be so fine-grained.

Robert, Ian: Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Ian.