Re: [Xen-devel] [PULL 0/19] xen-2015-09-08-tag

As you see this short log, "hw/pci-assign: split pci-assign.c", so this
means I just extract something from the original hw/i386/kvm/pci-assign.c,
and here so I just keep those original head files residing
hw/i386/kvm/pci-assign.c, and I didn't introduce anything new.

hw/i386/kvm/pci-assign.c is only built if configure set CONFIG_KVM,
which it won't do on Windows or OSX builds.

It sounds like your patch has incorrectly moved code out of files
which are compiled only if KVM is present, or only if we're doing
Xen PCI passthrough, and into compiled-for-everything files.

Yes, we want to share this chunk of codes between Xen and Kvm. Just to this error, could we remove #include <sys/io.h>? As I mentioned I still can compile this file without this head file.

Thanks
Tiejun