Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-unstable: Keyboard doesn't seem to work when using VNC to HVM with qemu-xen device model.

On Sun, Sep 06, 2015 at 12:46:01PM +0200, Sander Eikelenboom wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Today i noticed that keyboard doesn't work when using VNC on a HVM guest
> which runs under qemu-xen device-model.
> Mouse still works with usbdevice='tablet', but keypress show no response
> what so ever.
>
> Unfortunately i'm on a tight time budget the next few weeks, so i just
> switched to device_model_version='qemu-xen-traditional (with the same
> config) and there all is fine.
>
> This is on a xen-unstable of about 2 weeks ago, since i don't have time to
> reply, and xen is already in the RC's hopefully someone else can re-test and
> have a look.

I just tried staging branch, keyboard worked. My guest is a my usual
test guest which has Debian install. Note that I don't run desktop
environment in that guest.

I fail to see what changes in recent weeks could affect QEMU VNC
keyboard.

Wei.