Re: [Xen-devel] Linux 4.1 reports wrong number of pages to toolstack

On Fri, 2015-09-04 at 09:53 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> I have set the adhoc bisector working on the ~200 commits between rc3 and
> rc4. It's running in the Citrix instance (which is quieter) so the interim
> results are only visible within our network at http://osstest.xs.citrite.ne
> t/~osstest/testlogs/results-adhoc/bisect/xen-unstable/test-amd64-i386
> -xl..html.
>
> So far it has confirmed the basis fail and it is now rechecking the basis
> pass.

It's checked the basis and is now actually bisecting.

I setup a periodic rsync to
http://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/tmp/adhoc/test-amd64-i386-xl..html for
anyone outside the Citrix network who wants to follow along...

The first hash in the tuple is the Linux one, all the others are the same
for all nodes (because I arranged the basis flights that way)

Ian.