Re: [Xen-devel] [xen 4.6 retrospective] More public/easy to find information about the release schedule

> On 10 Aug 2015, at 10:40, Fabio Fantoni <fabio.fantoni@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Il 10/08/2015 11:06, Lars Kurth ha scritto:

>> This is not entirely true: see
>> http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Hypervisor_Roadmap/4.6
> Hi, I take a look to the wiki page, can be good mention also the "add of ahci
> disk controller support for hvm domUs"? I saw that is missed in features list.

Will add it. I scraped the information from the last 4.6 email. But there were
some omissions, which have not yet been addressed. Was waiting for Wei's Xen
Dev Summit presentation before I update.