[Xen-devel] Developing Desktop Window Integration

Hello, I am planning to develop inter-domain graphical window
forwarding, as it is a critical piece of Xen that is missing, that
other Hypervisors have (such as VMWare Unity Mode and VirtualBox
Seamless Mode). Searching around on the internet, I see that there is
no current support for such a feature in Xen, although many have
requested it.

I will be at XenSummit in Seattle later this month. If anyone is
interested in meeting to give their input/sub-features
requests/advice, please email me privately and we can set up a time to
meet at the convention.

Thanks.