[Xen-devel] VM Migration on a NUMA server?

Hi all,

I'm sorry for taking your time and I'd like to make an enquery about the status of VM migration support on a NUMA server. Currently It looks like when a vm is migrated only its vcpus are moved to the other node but not its memory. So, is anyone trying to fix that issue? If I want to do it myself, it seems like two major problems are ahead of me:
1) How to specify the target node for memory migration? I'll be grateful if anyone can give me Âsome hints.

2) Memory Migration. Looks like it can be done by leveraging the existing migration related functions on Xen.

I don't have much practical experience on NUMA machines. And I'll be appreciated for any reply & help.

Thanks,
Kenneth