Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] Emulation issues

I've tried to replicate your test on my rig (which is an old AMD box but quite
a big one). Even so I only seem to get about half the VMs to start. The
shutdown works fine, and I don't see any problems on the Xen console. I'm using
an older build of Xen but still one with my series in. I'll try pulling up to
the same commit as you and try again.

  Paul