Re: [Xen-devel] Request a freeze exception for Libxl Migration v2 in 4.6

Wei Liu writes ("Re: Request a freeze exception for Libxl Migration v2 in 4.6"):
> V4 now has all necessary acks. This feature is not only important in its
> own right but also basis for another feature currently being developed.
> I'm fine with granting it freeze exception. Do note that this series
> needs to be checked in as soon as possible, before next Friday.

Ah I see you have reached a conclusion already, good.

When you say `next Friday' when today is Tuesday, conventional English
would read it as meaning Friday a week and a half away, ie the 24th of
July.  Did you mean `this Friday', ie the 17th ?

Ian.