Re: [Xen-devel] how to locate the hypercall address in memory?

All right, what is the base address of hypercalls table? And which file contains the offset of each hypercall?

>>> On 14.07.15 at 13:59, <fangtuo90@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> could you explain that in detail? As syscall tracing, we usually locate the
> kernel module first, then find the address of specific syscall function in
> that module with the help of symbol files. How could this be applied to
> hypercalls then?

You'd do whatever you do with the kernel binary with the hypervisor
one instead (plus you don't even need to care about modules there).

Jan