Re: [Xen-devel] [GIT-PULL OSSTEST] ap-fetch-version: Arrange for osstest merges from upstream to be stable

On Mon, 2015-07-13 at 18:03 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Ian Campbell writes ("[GIT-PULL OSSTEST] ap-fetch-version: Arrange for
> osstest merges from upstream to be stable"):
> > "ap-fetch-version: Arrange for osstest merges from upstream to be
> > stable" has now passed the Cambridge push gate and done a couple of
> > merges from upstream as well as some failed attempts, which behaved as
> > expected. I've dropped a stop file in Cambridge while this pull request
> > is pending, so we don't end up racing.
>
> I have merged, and pushed this to pretest in the colo.

Thanks.

> Let us avoid pushing anything else to pretest for a bit, so that we
> can contain the history mess.

The Cambridge instance is currently stopped. I won't unstop it until
this merge passes mainline pretest, at which point further merges into
Cambridge should be fast forwarding again.

Ian.