Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.6 development window closes today and other information

One thing that was missed in previous is how much time we have to apply
patch series that has been granted a freeze exception.

Given the fact that freeze exception would only be granted to patch
series that is very close to completion, I expect any patch series with
that status be applied within one week after it has been granted that
status.

That means the final cut off date for applying patch series with freeze
exception is July 24 (because we only grant freeze exception within this
week).

Wei.