Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-3.18 test] 59041: regressions - trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass

On 07/07/2015 03:39 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Mon, 2015-07-06 at 12:06 -0400, Boris Ostrovsky wrote:
Bisection was broken for linux-3.18 until this morning, Ian fixed the
config and it should pick up on this failure and start investigating
once the next flight completes (tonight some time).
OK, I'll wait until tomorrow then to see if it (the bisection) is
successful.
After flight 59075 failed it has now started, progress is recorded at:

http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/bisect/linux-3.18/test-amd64-amd64-xl-pvh-intel.guest-start.html

It's currently reproducing the baseline pass (the double line around a
cell indicates what it is currently testing). The hashes in each cell
are in the same order as the tree list at the top, i.e Linux is the
first entry and Xen is the last.

Scheduling wise I don't think it is going to have made very much
progress by the time you get in today though.

So it is bisecting all five trees, right? (Well, four -- firmware hashes don't seem to be changing).

And if I assume that the issue is with kernel (which may not be a good assumption, but for the sake of my understanding of how the graph works) then d048c068d00d (green) was good and ea5dd38e93b3 (red) is bad? What about the one right below red (d24b9b8d95f0) --- is it bad or good?

-boris