Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-unstable: pci-passthrough of device using MSI-X interrupts not working after commit x86/MSI: track host and guest masking separately

On 2015-06-25 15:37, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 25.06.15 at 15:16, <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm, no, this

        Capabilities: [90] MSI-X: Enable+ Count=8 Masked-
                Vector table: BAR=0 offset=00001000
                PBA: BAR=0 offset=00001080

isn't enough. I was sure I saw lspci capable of listing the individual
table entries...

It seems to be the most verbose option for my lspci of debian Jessie.
So probably a debug-patch would be best ?

Yes, but I'm not sure when I'd get to it (being on vacation all next
week).

Jan

Ok no problem no hurry, reverting the commit and the following cleanup to get a clean revert,
"fixes" it for me. It can wait (or Andrew should beat you to it ;) )
Have a good vacation !

--
Sander