Re: [Xen-devel] Missing Xen ARM documentation on the website

On 16/06/2015 23:35, Julien Grall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that the online documentation [1] doesn't contain the ARM
> part. It's a directory under docs/misc.
>
> I'm happy to fix it if someone point me to the scripts which generate
> the online doc.
>
> Regards,
>
> [1] http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/

It looks like you just need to extend the globs in the "Documentation
sources" section near the top of docs/Makefile.  They currently don't
recurse into misc/arm/.  Perhaps also a tweak to docs/gen-html-index,
but it looks as if it should be able to cope with subdirectories.

It might be worth using $(shell find $XXX) to collect all documents of a
specific src type, which would be more resilient to addition of new
subdirs in the future.  The rest of the makefile should be able to cope.

~Andrew