Re: [Xen-devel] virtual filesystem for Xen

Thanks Julien for the input.
I came across a blog that talks about virtual file system, but there
are no code pointers mentioned in the blog.
https://blog.xenproject.org/2009/03/26/status-of-xenfs/. This post is
from 2009 though.
Are you aware of this work?

Thanks