Re: [Xen-devel] OpenStack - Libvirt+Xen CI overview : anyone interested in a walk/through or presentation on how it works

Hi everyone,

Thanks for joining the call today.  Lars has uploaded the slides presented to
http://www.slideshare.net/xen_com_mgr/xen-project-ci-for-openstack-overview so
they can be referenced there.

If anyone has further questions about the CI, how it is set up, or how they can
be involved please just shout.

Thanks!

Bob