Re: [Xen-devel] Proposal: Feature Maturity Lifecycle

Lars Kurth writes ("Re: Proposal: Feature Maturity Lifecycle"):
> However, I do also believe that the time evolution view in
> http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Release_Features is valuable and
> it is probably too hard to do this in an automated fashion, at least
> initially. So my offer is to maintain that manually, until we have some
> automated way of doing this.

I agree that that is very useful.

We should aim for the feature listings in the in-tree document to be
automatically parsed to extract this kind of information, so that
such a table can be produced automatically, when you get bored of
doing it by hand :-).

Ian.