[Xen-devel] 答复: win7 stuck on boot occasionally when apicv enabled

OK, I will test with 'xl destroy && xl create' next.
My current config is:
#######
builder = "hvm"
name = "win7-1"
#viridian = 1   # didn't enable the viridian here
memory = 4096
maxmem = 4096
vcpus = 4
pae=1
acpi=1
apic=1
sdl=0
vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:07:37:88,bridge=br0' ]
disk = [ 'file:/home/sda11/sungd/win7_64_2U_vhd-1,xvda,w' ]
vnc = 1
vnclisten = ''
vncdisplay = 0
#######

If I get the result, I'll let you know ASAP.

Thanks!