[Xen-devel] Source code explanation?

Is there anywhere I can find in depth and in detail explanation and description about xen source code and implementation, other than the comments in the source code?
I need to understand credit scheduler source code line by line for me to be able to edit it for my needs. A description of what every method does and how they interact can be helpful, too.
Or where can I ask my questions about code?