Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on arndale 5250.

On Tue, 2015-05-26 at 13:52 +0000, Mazen Ezzeddine (Student) wrote:
> I followed the instructions on
>  ssup2.iptime.org/wiki/Xen_4.5.0_on_Arndale
> just replacing saucy with trusty (section 11-12) without setting any passwd?
> any hint please?

Please don't top post.

Any default password will be set by whoever created the rootfs image, it
is not something which anyone here is going to know.

I note that the wiki page you mention above includes a section on
setting the root password.

If you need additional help with that wiki page then I suggest you
contact the author.

Ian.