[Xen-devel] Windows 2008 R2 virtual machines blue screen on xen4.1.2

Hi, all

Recently, we encountered the problem that Windows 2008 R2 virtual machines blue
screen when running on xen4.1.2, Mircrosoft engineer said it's a known issue
with Intel Xeon processors:
. Intel Xeon Processor E5 v2 Product Family: CA135 May 2014 -"Incorrect Page
Translation when EPT is enabled"
http://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e5-v2-spec-update.pdf

And this issue has been fixed on Hyper-v and VMware:

Hyper-V:
Host Microcode update for Intel processors to improve the reliability of
Windows Server

VMware:
Windows 2008 R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Solaris 10 64-bit virtual
machines blue screen or kernel panic when running on ESXi 5.x with an Intel
E5/E7/E3 v2 series processor (2073791)
http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2073791

Anybody know whether this issue has been fixed on the lastest xen or not? If
so, could you please send me the patch, thanks!

By the way, I can't reproduce this issue.