Re: [Xen-devel] ARM-Xen customization of stage two translation.

Hello,

Please keep xen-devel CCed and avoid to top-post.

On 20/05/15 12:47, Mazen Ezzeddine (Student) wrote:
> Thanks Jlien,
>
> Mainly it belongs to a device. I can't see why it would be problematic for a
> device and not for RAM or vice-versa? could you please hint me on what is the
> difference?

Because you have to do it differently.

For avoiding DOM0 to use a device, you can blacklist it per platform
(see blacklist_dev xen/arch/arm/platforms/vexpress.c). While for the RAM
you can update your device tree (see /memreserve/).

Regards,

--
Julien Grall