[Xen-devel] problem building on ARM with XEN enabled

Hello,

it appears the Linus master tree fails to build on ARM with XEN enabled.

Since commit 2b953a5e9 xen: Suspend ticks on all CPUs during suspend

provides the suspend function only for x86 this is not surprising.

I currently don't use XEN yet but building with XEN enabled was not a
problem in the past so this looks like a regression to me.

Thanks

Michal