[Xen-devel] Program Management Committee Members of Xen Project Developer Summit

Hi all,

please find attached the people who volunteered to be on the Xen Project
Developer Summit PMC
* Lars Kurth
* Ian Campbell
* Royger Pau
* Dario Faggioli

I expect to have the final list of talks sometimes early next week. Looks we
will have somewhere in between 33-40 submissions for 20-27 talk slots (I am
still waiting for a few stragglers, who asked for more time). As usual, we will
rate talks using a google doc, with a final meeting if needed.

Regards
Lars