[Xen-devel] Renaming Xen Project Hackathons

Hi all,

one piece of feedback we got at the last and this Hackathon, was that the name for the event is really misleading. Although some Hacking goes on, in reality the event is really more of an Architecture, Design and Deployment Summit. There was some discussion about this topic last year, (see http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/publicity/2015-05/msg00000.html), but we didn't come to a conclusion then.

The current proposal is to Rename the Xen Project Hackathons to either
a) Xen Project Architecture & Design Summit,
b) or Xen Project Design Summit

A number of people voted already for b) on http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/publicity/2015-05/msg00000.html. As the audience on the publicity list is relatively small, I wanted to get feedback from everyone. I don't think a formal vote is required. Feel free to voice your opinion.

Best Regards
Lars