Re: [Xen-devel] [v3 01/10] vmx: add new boot parameter to control PML enabling

On 04/27/2015 02:56 PM, Jan Beulich wrote:
Kai Huang <kaih.linux@xxxxxxxxx> 04/25/15 5:00 PM >>>
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:33 PM, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 24.04.15 at 10:19, <kai.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+}
+
+custom_param("ept", parse_ept_param);
And a superfluous blank line would want to be dropped here.
Sure. Will do both of your above comments if a further v4 is needed. Thanks.

And I suppose you are talking about the blank line before
custom_param("ept", parse_ept_param) ?
Yes.
Hi Jan,

Tim, Kevin, Andrew have provided their acks, so I think the v3 patch series are OK to be merged?

For your comments above, if you think is necessary, I can sent another incremental patch to address, or you can just simply do it for me. Is this OK to you?

Thanks,
-Kai

Jan