[Xen-devel] How to print mfn structure to print pages

  • To: Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Minalkumar Patel <patel_mp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 04:37:49 +0000 (UTC)
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 04 May 2015 04:38:18 +0000

  Dear all,
Xen maintains an address mapping table. How it works? How to map independent pfn to machine dependent frame number (mfn) for each guest VM on real platform?

 if physical page is copied from one to second system as per its same pfn number then how would we know the same on real Xen set up or where in the code of xen we extract such information by printing it?

I want to retrieve pages during live migration?so i can use into simulation environment?
Regards,